The Columbarium is a building expressly designed for the repose of cremated remains. The Columbarium was completed in 1932 and is built of East Longmeadow sandstone. The building contains a great amount of detail. Wooden doors are oak plank. Windows contain three shades of leaded glass. Window frames, window sills, and all the building's hardware and grating are bronze. The floors are Tennessee marble and the wainscotting is oak or Italian marble. The ceilings are oriental stucco.
Each niche, constructed to hold one or more urns, is closed by an individual marble slab upon which the inscription is cut. The purchaser receives a deed of his niche in perpetuity. Perpetual care and maintenance is included in the cost of each niche. Memorial urns in various designs are available at the Columbarium which is open each weekday, except holidays, from 9 a.m. to 1:45 p.m.